Page 33 of 183 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    My cat knocked my ROTF Armorhide off of it's shelf and its gun snapped off.
    now I have 2 broken armorhides
    don't think I'll be buying a third
    haha i had to ban my cat from coming near my desk, after i caught her chewing on some of my lego -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Place I used to work at, if they caught you cutting toward yourself with a stanley knife once you got a warning. Second time was your job. I've seen some VERY serious injuries from doing that.
    yeah i don't understand the reasoning behind cutting towards yourself... i even tell my wife off for using a peeler in that way

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    My cat knocked my ROTF Armorhide off of it's shelf and its gun snapped off.
    now I have 2 broken armorhides
    don't think I'll be buying a third
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    haha i had to ban my cat from coming near my desk, after i caught her chewing on some of my lego -_-
    One of my cats once jumped onto my highest shelf and nibbled on the tip of Animated Sentinel Prime's lance There was hardly any room to sit up there...

Another time, more recently, my other cat knocked Generations Thundercracker down from my bedside table, and then stole one of his blue missiles. It took a day, but I finally realised that he hid it under our massage chair (one of his fav hiding spots). Thankfully there was no bite marks.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This video shows how to open a carded toy. Although he cuts toward himself - which is what I used to do when I was collecting Beast Wars... and cut myself once or twice, since then I always cut away from myself.
    I dont believe that I just watched a video on how to open a toy.

Man youtube is full of rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I dont believe that I just watched a video on how to open a toy.

Man youtube is full of rubbish
    Beats watching a Senator throw kangaroo poo at people.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Beats watching a Senator throw kangaroo poo at people.
    Lol. That remeinds me of the episode of the Simpsons where they go to Australia.

The bit where the farmer goes, "This is a bloody outrage it is! I'm gonna take this to my member of parliament!" And walks out to the pig pen to Guss.

That is one of the best Simpsons episodes ever
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Just noticed that my IDW Gens Bumblebee has stress marks on the upper arms where the car parts are attached via a pin. Man the annoys me, it can only be moved one way which indicates the stress mark is from poor design or clumsy assembly.

I just hate it when people post major spoilers ...its every where on the NET this morning about the up coming transformer prime movie!! you have been warned ! ... and you cant help looking at it cause it every F**Ken where !!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I just hate it when people post major spoilers ...its every where on the NET this morning about the up coming transformer prime movie!! you have been warned ! ... and you cant help looking at it cause it every F**Ken where !!
    One really does have to venture carefully huh? - When "Frontpage News Items" are posted everywhere with spoilerific headlines, it really does start to get on your nerves if you're trying to save the surprise for the actual film.

I totally forgot that it was on this weekend. I didn't see any reminders anywhere on the major fansites either.
    I might have to avoid them until I can see the movie.

a friends little turd has taken off with my ultra magnus head/helmet and now they can't find it. then he tries to blame it on me with the old line" well you shouldn't have them out if you don't want them touched by kids" my answer was my kids have never touched them and they know not to touch other people stuff.