Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
Poor Wheeljack, he really has copped it in this series, but if he survived his lot so far, the other "casualties" could be okay too.
Perhaps not for poor Horri-bull..

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
I'm reading this series on my phone via Comixology so on the first read I didn't notice the finer details of that last splash page. I thought Wheeljack was there by choice. That he isn't makes me wonder what Prowl's plan will be since it doesn't look like he can convince another rational Autobot of its merits. Or Prowl is playing along for some reason...
It seemed like Prowl wanted to convert an Autobot to his side, currently with Wheeljack because he noted Wheeljack's lack of belief in Bumblebee's rule, but also perhaps previously with Chromedome just before the Lost Light took off?
(Did he just needed Chromedome for moral support or would his ultimate plans have gone more smoothly with the aid of a Mnemosurgeon?).
Or perhaps the Lost Light's mass exodus of Autobots could have been one of the contributing events that led to Prowl's decision. Another could be his increasing Factionalism towards Nails?

Prowl also mentioned having troops stationed at strategic locations, however if Bluestreak, Jetfire and Warpath were really under the care of Prowl, I don't think he would have allowed Needlenose to go that far - why not ordered them away or asked them to surrender? There was also Decepticon casualties in that raid which may dent his new alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
The Dirge/Swindle/Arcee stuff has me beat too. This is the first time with this series where the cliffhanger really does make me impatient for the next issue.
Prowl going through all that effort to produce Decepticons that would unravel his moral ambiguity is perplexing. The Constructicons and Bombshell's deaths were faked, however the ones on Arcee's hit list still remain missing at least (there's an even more secretive room than the Black Room?). Prowl sends Arcee to assassinate Ratbat and Shockwave, however Ratbat was not in the Black Room?

If Arcee is going behind Prowl's back, has he planned for it? having Cons going out in the mob protected by (poor, used) Blurr is not the safest or most guaranteed delivery method.
I'm inclined against it, that event seemed more coincidental. If Prowl knew that Dirge/Swindle were hiding with Blurr all along, wouldn't he have notified the Decepticons to grab them at an earlier time rather than wait until Arcee arrives and complicate things?

Arcee just seems to be getting too overly powerful and clever. If they were going to make tech specs for her in this series, she'd probably get mostly 9's and 10's.

Finally, I read somewhere that Prowl might be under Con influence (Bombshell?) or that he is manipulating the Cons after changes to them made in the black room, ala Kup.
Transformers under Bombshell's/Mindwipe's influence are usually in a daze and seem only able to barely execute simple motor skills? If he was under Con influence, then what would the Cons gain from attempting to convert Wheeljack and then beating him to a pulp after disagreeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
Very superficial question, but...

With three of the four main Decepticons (Shockwave, Soundwave and Starscream) adoping WFC/FOC Robot and Alt modes... Do you think they'll draw Megatron as per his black, WFC toy?

I think one of the covers has him as his Ongoing earth form so I guess not. But would've been nice.
Good chance? The Combaticons also took on FOC alt modes Makes me want to the overpriced Takara versisons..