6 40.00%
  • 2 - Ok

4 26.67%
  • 1 - Crap

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode Review - 109 Transformers Prime - Convoy

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Prime probably has a thing against hurting humans, no matter how much of a threat they are.
    Exactly. Like the G1 TFU profile says, Optimus Prime's greatest strength and his greatest weakness is his great sense of compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy
    kids seemed uselss in this ep. Would've been better if they had just stayed at the base. I mean what did they think they could do against armed militia? Aside from die. That would have been good though!
    It's good that at least they're _leaving_ the kids back at base instead of instantly bringing them along for the ride like so many other TF series! And the kids got themselves involved because they wanted to help. Raf was momentarily useful in tracking the coordinates of the train -- and yeah, Miko and Jack wouldn't have been able to do... jack... but it's an act of courage (re: stupidity ) or last act of defiance making a stand against evil (much like say, when G1 Scorponok tried to attack Unicron with his bare claws).

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    So...

Prime = Jerry
    Ratchet = George
    Arcee = Elaine
    Kramer = Bumblebee
    Bulkhead = Newman
    Interesting... I don't remember seeing Kramer in TF Prime
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Not only was it very boring, it also didn't have any great shots or sequences that were very visually appealing.

I'm sure Screamer would have sent more than 6 drones to fight Prime and co.

I'm not liking the inconsistency in the battles so far, the drones are really just cannon fodder, yet the same number of drones either capitulate and act like Clone Wars battle droids, and are dead in 15 seconds, or they last ages when numbers are evenly matched. The Autobots either destroy them immediately or when they should be going for a quick kill decide instead to play with them.

Not so much bagging out the characters as the writers trying to fill up time/build suspense in a lazy way.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Worst episode so far, human enemies are just annoying, I hope to god they aren't going the animated route, all those lame human villains are what turned me off that show almost competely for the entire first season.

I hate to say it but the Decepticon presence in this episode almost felt token, Starscream's plan was really generic: "I'll send a bunch of punching bag Vehicons, to take on the full strength Autobots, catch them by surprise and destroy them forever!!" or something like that. Can't wait till Megatron returns it will be nice to have a half decent Decepticon commander who actually inspires some dread and fear in his enemies once more... Because "The reign of Starscream" so far has been pretty facepalm worthy.