View Poll Results: How did you rate this episode?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Outstanding

1 11.11%
  • 4 - Enjoyable

6 66.67%
  • 3 - Good

1 11.11%
  • 2 - Average

1 11.11%
  • 1 - Crap

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode Review - 108 Transformers Prime - Con Job

I didn't mind Wheeljack being a wrecker (if Perceptor can...) but I really hated the generic voice, which it more to do with toons in general these days than Prime in particular, but I'm just not a fan of it. I miss distinctive voices.

i think its funny how alot of people love this wheeljack but this incarnation doesnt even have his "G1" personality which i thought is why fans like him but its Drifts persona yet not many people like Drift

I loved Wheeljack's design. His CG model looked great and loved the mouthplate.

However, I personally think if they substituted Springer for Wheeljack it would have been a much more suitable choice. Just the way he talked and how he kicked-arse and was a bit jockish. Ans the swords would have fitted too, plus he was a wrecker.

Drift would have worked too, but Springer moreso IMHO.

I liked Makeshift, but they shouldn't have killed him off. Maybe it was just because they didn't have an actual character model or voice actor for him. But he would make a cool Decepticon spy, utilising - hey - deception.

But now there's been two episodes that introduced a new Decepticon character, just to have him killed off. It doesn't give the impression that Decepticons are a threat or are particularly excellent warriors. This is heightened further as it seems from this episode that Starscream isn't particularly strong or intimidating in battle.

So for the Decepticons we seem to see that Starscream isn't a big threat in battle, Soundwave is more a manipulator of information than a warrior, and the Eradicons are cannon-fodder.

On the Auobots side, even Ratchet & Bumblebee are shown as very capable warriors, so we seem to have five skilled warriors plus Wheeljack if he comes back. Should be a freaking cakewalk for them to slaughter the two remaining Decepticons that are active on Earth, and without a leader I doubt the Eradicons would do anything.

I don't like how new characters are seemingly being relegated to "weekly guest star" status, first Skyquake now Wheeljack, I'm losing all hope of seeing the regular cast expand, especially on the Con side (even with Megatron back, it's still only 3 Cons).

i loved the episode and liked how wheeljack was an awesome fighter, the only thing i that puzzled me is how they captured him in the first place? sorta disappointed that he didnt stick around for more then the one episode but i spose it would sorta make it boring if he was out there kicking arse every episode.

Yeh, WJ was overpowered. In the first episodes, you saw Bulkhead having trouble with 2 or so Eradicons, and yet WJ can take on a whole platoon or two of them? I winder if BH really was in the Wreckers...

He was probably their water boy
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I totally agree with WJ not being very Wheeljack-ish - because Wheeljack would never have used swords or have been all ninja-eqsue... he would have engineered some kooky device to incapacitate the cons...
    that and (if he had he would of) transformed in a Lambo Gallardo