Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Tracks in-hand photos

I got Tracks today. I feel like he is by far the most complicated new MP mould in a while, I'm sure some people will like that, but I'm a little over complex transformations. Otherwise I really like him.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Been using amiami for almost 5 years for MPs and action figures, and they've been fantastic. With the their standard air parcel shipping, it only took 4 days for Tracks to arrive (shipped last Friday and much to my surprise, got here today!) which is a new record
    May be i should use the standard air parcel on Hot Rodimus to save some on shipping if it is only a few days difference with EMS

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    May be i should use the standard air parcel on Hot Rodimus to save some on shipping if it is only a few days difference with EMS
    Many take ems because they can't wait or see it as insurance which we all know is bs with Aust post.

Anyone else having trouble with a mirror falling out easily? Any fixes so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with a mirror falling out easily? Any fixes so far?
    Apparently you need to push them in further so it's flush with the bodywork. I haven't tried it yet but Hursty told me that. Just be very careful and try pushing on the base of the mirror rather than the mirror itself, as could break it

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to go in far enough. Make sure you open the door and support it from the back.

Will have a bit more of a fiddle with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I have tried that but it doesn't seem to go in far enough. Make sure you open the door and support it from the back.

Will have a bit more of a fiddle with it.
    It's a stiff plug in I'm told. Much like, at least for me, the plug that holds the front end together. I'll be giving it a go when I get home too.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got Tracks today. I feel like he is by far the most complicated new MP mould in a while, I'm sure some people will like that, but I'm a little over complex transformations. Otherwise I really like him.
    He surely can't be half as complicated as MP Megatron. That toy's a freakin' nightmare to transform!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    He surely can't be half as complicated as MP Megatron. That toy's a freakin' nightmare to transform!
    Oh yeah, Megs, Rodimus, Soundwave are all far more complex. But they were years ago. I'm just comparing to more recent MP's. The cars have been rather easy but still screen accurate. Magnus was rather appropriately logical. The hardest part of Star Saber was finding the releases for the legs for the first time without instructions. It just feels like Tracks is the most complex in recent times.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh yeah, Megs, Rodimus, Soundwave are all far more complex. But they were years ago. I'm just comparing to more recent MP's. The cars have been rather easy but still screen accurate. Magnus was rather appropriately logical. The hardest part of Star Saber was finding the releases for the legs for the first time without instructions. It just feels like Tracks is the most complex in recent times.
    Soundwave complex? you kidding right?