Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: November Nuggets

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Yeah, I've heard about how bad this toy is. But I'm still excited to open this toy and play with it -- it's similar to excitement of playing Lotto -- I can't wait to be disappointed!
    I don't think that it is a bad toy, I just don't know if the mould they used for AM and the hasbro version are the same. Could find that your one is fine and the one I picked up was just a QC issue. Plus I think I should have waited for the hasbro one as I like the cool weapons that come with it, which is making me think I should order another one but the hasbro version.

Mate, to find one locally is also a bonus as I have been looking around the retail stores for her and still have not seen one yet. looks like its online again for the crankster.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Sorry crap photo. Stuff I have got over passed couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1
    Pretty cool haul you got goin there AZ, like Primes pose. As if to say, Ok go ahead and form Bruticus and I will blast you a new one! LOL.

Not that Prime was stopping them, it's that I got 4/5 way into forming Bruticus and Vortex had the flu... (Insert Robot Chicken reference)

Nah more that I couldn't be bothered forming him into the arm. Blast Off was a mongrel as it was lol.

Not that Prime was stopping them, it's that I got 4/5 way into forming Bruticus and Vortex had the flu... (Insert Robot Chicken reference)
    LOL, I'd think twice if that canon of Primes was pointining at me!

Nah more that I couldn't be bothered forming him into the arm. Blast Off was a mongrel as it was lol.
    Really? Mate I'm waiting for mine from the states as I ordered it awhile ago and have seen the G2 version in TRU, but I thought it would be pretty easy to form Bruticus, obviously I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Really? Mate I'm waiting for mine from the states as I ordered it awhile ago and have seen the G2 version in TRU, but I thought it would be pretty easy to form Bruticus, obviously I guess not.
    It probably is, but I got lazy lol. That and I was trying to make it the better version of Bruticus done by the fans. Somewhere in the review thread for the Combaticons lol.

Well, I didn't get around to opening Airachnid tonight. Got sidetracked after coming home and finding this waiting for me...

It probably is, but I got lazy lol. That and I was trying to make it the better version of Bruticus done by the fans. Somewhere in the review thread for the Combaticons lol.
    Ah, the I know I can do this without the instructions syndrome, I do it to but eventually have to refer to the instructions as I know I have done something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Well, I didn't get around to opening Airachnid tonight. Got sidetracked after coming home and finding this waiting for me...
    Mate congrats and this has to be said "All Hail GOKI"! So Jelly you got your MP Side swipe. Mate are you bring him to the fair? we are not worthy, we are not worthy( insert from Wayne's world ).

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Mate congrats and this has to be said "All Hail GOKI"! So Jelly you got your MP Side swipe. Mate are you bring him to the fair? we are not worthy, we are not worthy( insert from bill and teds excellent adventure ).
    I will be bringing mine coz Hursty has mine lol. And for the record "We're not worthy" is from Waynes World