Stockade
Ooookay.
Stockade! I may have mentioned that he's currently one of my top faves for Deluxes. Just love how stocky (oooh. bad one) he is and how the robot mode just works with the slick alt mode. This guy was almost painted top to toe. The exception being the bulk of the exterior. DIdn't want to muck with that cause the coat is passable and works as a black SUV.
He now actually looks like th back of the box, and I've fully repainted the legs, and managed to go AROUND the decepticon insignia, preserving it almost perfectly His head's also been repainted (somewhat subtle, but I love how much better it looks now ) Cool. Enjoy!
Alt Mode

Robot Mode

Detail

Bumblebee with Headswap

Starscream
I'm a bit half-half with this screamer. On the one hand, I love how it turned out, on the other, I want to do another one from scratch to see what else I can come up with. He's come off looking rather gold with lots of weathering going on. and I can't for the life of me decide what I want to go with! What I really like about this custom is that the paintjob came out really smooth. Other than the intended splots and texturing going on, everything else is smoooth Also, I really like the result of the black-lining I did on the guy. It brings out SO MUCH DETAIL.
Alt Mode w/Closeups

Robot mode

Detail

WIP Blackout shots
I've given him a full body repaint already, and I really like how it;s looking! Need to still give the rest of the black bits of the body a repaint too! So that's to come... Stay tuned guys!

Aaaand that's that for now Please do give me feedback on what you guys think about these Thanks guys