PDA

View Full Version : Does robotkingdom.com take break in Chinese New Year?

langzixinxin
13th February 2010, 02:58 PM
Given that they are located in HK, do they take holiday break in Chinese new year?

They seemed slower these days.

Kyle
13th February 2010, 03:05 PM
Like many other HK businesses, I would expect them to take at least 3 days off during CNY, maybe even the whole week.

langzixinxin
13th February 2010, 03:27 PM
I have orders sent to HK home of my friend, who left for Melbourne next Wednesday. Sounds like no way he can bring it to me. Post office closed too.

Another 50 bucks for postage.

Kyle
13th February 2010, 03:45 PM
I think HK post offices re-open on Wednesday at the earliest. The chance of RK posting your items on Wednesday and your friend receiving them on the same day is not too good. :(

5FDP
13th February 2010, 06:56 PM
They do take a break over Chinese NY. They normally let people know each year via their newsletter.

langzixinxin
13th February 2010, 10:16 PM
They do take a break over Chinese NY. They normally let people know each year via their newsletter.

I am in their newsletter list. But I didn't received anything about that. I still have chance.

5FDP
13th February 2010, 10:32 PM
I am in their newsletter list. But I didn't received anything about that. I still have chance.

Sorry, let me clarify... they normally let people know each year via their newsletter however this year they have not.

Last year they wrote:

ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1064

Hi,

We will have a Chinese New Year holiday on 24 to 28 Jan.

Our company will close on these days.

And we will come back on 29 Jan.

So, we will start to reply your e-mail and send your orders on 29 Jan.

Thanks & have a Happy New Year : )
Robotkingdom Crew
www.robotkingdom.com

Yeah, I know... it's pretty sad that I keep all their newsletters :o

langzixinxin
13th February 2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry, let me clarify... they normally let people know each year via their newsletter however this year they have not.

Last year they wrote:

Yeah, I know... it's pretty sad that I keep all their newsletters :o

24 to 28, five days then. I just ordered galvatron reissue.

:(